1. Because of the motor equipped with the cloth, and the speed regulation of the frequency conversion, it can reach 600m/min at the cloth speed;
2. The structural design is adopted to ensure that the fabric can be operated at a high speed under a low tension state, and also equipped with the impact point of the cloth blank, which can effectively ensure that the fabric is in the entire dyeing tank. Pre-stacking can also avoid the phenomenon of dyeing and folding to the greatest extent, and improve the bulkiness and feel of the cloth blank.
3. The special anti-vibration baffle design ensures that the dyeing cloth will not rotate during the whole running process, ensuring the uniformity of the whole coloring;
4. The nozzle used can be adjusted on the gap, and the cloth can be adjusted randomly according to the actual production conditions, effectively achieving full-jet dyeing or semi-jet dyeing;
5. The dyeing cylinder has a special inner net design on the main body to ensure that it can maintain a smooth dyeing effect even when dyeing high-density fabrics;
6. It can be equipped with fully automatic simulated liquid inlet, as well as feeding and temperature control system, which reduces the problem of poor dyeing cylinder.
Previous: Dyeing method of dyeing machine
Next: No Information