1. When the cloth rolls on the roller, it must stop. Firstly, the cloth tip is wetted with water, and it is evenly pasted on the roller. After it is attached, it can be driven. It is strictly forbidden to drive the cloth to the roller while driving. If the cloth is pasted Not strong, fall off when driving, should be re-posted.
2, when the cloth roll is in operation, in case of curling, wrinkles and other rickets, of course, can not be treated on the front of the roll, to prevent the hand from getting involved.
3, the roll of wood roller core (square iron stem), can not be placed next to the rotating roller sleeves, to prevent the mechanical force and pop-up injury.
4. When the electric hoist lifts the cloth roll, the roller should be kept horizontal and stable, and it should not be skewed to prevent the single head from slipping off, causing the cloth roll to fall and hurt people.
5. The bevel gear and drive shaft on the roller shaft should be equipped with a fully enclosed safety cover.
6. The jigger should be equipped with electrical or mechanical emergency stop safety devices. The structure of the device is to hang two wooden boards under the cylinder ports on both sides, and connect the electric button or mechanical wrench. In the dangerous situation, the machine only needs to touch the wooden board (safety board), and the machine stops immediately, effectively preventing the occurrence of major accidents. Safe emergency parking settings must be strengthened to check and maintain during normal times to prevent malfunction.
7. When working on the upper dyeing machine, the cuffs of the overalls must be tight, no hanging phenomenon, no dressing and skirting around the neck. When using acid and alkali and other toxic and harmful dyes and additives, it must be worn. Protective equipment such as glasses and rubber gloves, rubber shoes or respirators.